Have you John Tucker-ed?HAHAH. Seriously, I think they movie company should pay me for this man. I'm practically asking every single soul I know to catch that
Greatest Chicflic rolling. Yeah. Haha. Its really nice. And I cant help but get high when I saw the preview or just the poster. I
think it's nicer than The Devil Wears Prada. Initially I really loved that show cos' of the fashionable dressings the female lead (Anne Hathaway) wore. But come to think of it, the story's just so-so lah. HAHA. Okay, that's only my point of view.
tralala..Today's supposed to be our Big Day, other than tmr's Sentosa-cum-moviemarathon at Sarah's. But it didnt turn out to be as wowwy. Shopping day yet we were like tired and listless and stuff. Man. I think it's Town's fault. I mean, town, yet there's not a single attractive or nice or new stuff at Topshop, Zara, Forever21.. Aha. Maybe Kelly is right. The delegates. WELL. I just know that our moods were kinda dampened but the lousy tops we saw at almost everyshops. BadshoppingDay.
Anyway dont fret girls! Let's look forward to tmr! Let's hit the beach man! Hahaha. But let's first pray for it to be a bright and sunny and warm morning tmr! :)))
Wah, life's really good after Prelims man. I've programmes lined up for me all the way to the end of this week. After that, it'll be back-to-school then, Muahahahaha! MUGGERATION FOR
A LEVELS. The finale. I almost cant imgaine what'll be next. I've simply too many things to do man. Too many things to buy. Find jobs. Wait, wait. Definitely not forgetting Prom Day! The day when we'll all be princes and princesses for a day before partying our young night away! Whoohoo! Exciting isnt it? Well at least for me, it surely is!